View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 11:21 PM   #43
No-Mo-Shun

Exclamation Hiya Pepper and Carguy

Boy oh boy, This sure is fun. I've been enjoying your posts over tha last couple of days that I've been checking. It was fun to see you last year, Pepper. Good lobstah rolls. Carguy, you jogged my memory; Minnehaha Beach!! I had forgotten. There were a few kids from there that would come up to the pavilion most nights. Eddie and Ernie, also Sonia. They usually had to walk around the fence in the water to get on LSP property. Uncle Bud also had a place there for a year or two. Yes, I am that same Bill(y) B. you referred to. Still messing around with boats. I wonder if people are aware that land is or was an island. The stream that separates Morrill's Beach and Minnehaha had a ditch that connected it to the marina at LSP. It wasn't a marina in 1948, just a swamp; full of frogs , insects and brown water. The ditch ran along the lake side of the old RR track bed. It was overgrown, but we did take a canoe through there. Had to have a machete I think. BTW Dick is still doing great and living in So. Calif. More later.
No-Mo-Shun is offline   Reply With Quote