View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #97
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
Because you keep saying that the unvaccinated should not be discriminated against... which means that you do not believe those that are vaccinated have a choice... just the unvaccinated have that choice.

You're stating they should have a choice, but I shouldn't.
The world no longer works like that.

Employers listening to their employees have employees, those that do not listen do not.

Neither you or I get to determine that. We just know that now businesses are asking their employees to mask up to protect the unvaccinated.
Those employees feel forced to do something they don't want to do, because some else made the choice not to be vaccinated.

It is only going to get worse as the vaccine becomes available for the younger groups.
Honestly I have no idea what you are saying.

Clearly we live on different planets.

You can go live in your plastic bubble anytime you want, no one is stopping you, you just cannot impose your will on others. What is so hard to figure out about that?

You cannot liken the unvaccinated's choice to not get the vaccine to your decision that they must have it. That makes no sense at all.

Its as if you think they are doing it intentionally to harm you, when all they are doing is trying to make the best decision for their health.

At the moment there is a huge underground concern being generated by woman who are considering having children and who are uncertain about the assurances this is 100% safe for them. There are others who have had bad previous experiences with vaccines who are skeptical about getting the vaccine. There are literally thousands of people who have had COVID and worry about getting the vaccine after having had the virus. There are people suffering long-haul COVID who fear any additional exposure and dont want the vaccine. And the list goes on and on of people who are trying to sort through the media hype and political rhetoric to determine whats the safest choice.

Are there people who think crazy things like its a scam, or its some bad government experiment, or that aliens will use it to track us, sure, but they are small in number and should not be of concern.

But if you are thinking anyone is not getting the vaccine to intentionally put you at risk, well that as far fetched as as the alien tracking notion or the people taking animal worming medication.

Sorry I just dont get the argument you are trying to make.

Not sure its really worth either of our time to make the connection that seems impossible to make here.