View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 09:56 PM   #9
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie T View Post
FLL When you get your walmart Multi-meter, make sure you get one that has a DC current measurement capability of at least 10 amps. With a fully charged battery, disconnect the positive cable and place the meter between the + battery terminal (red test lead from meter) and the + battery cable (black test lead from meter) that you just disconnected. Prior to connecting the meter, make sure the Red test lead is in the "10A" position and set the meter dial to the DCA (DC amp) setting on a 10 amp scale. Close all the doors, turn off all the accessories and

Good Luck
Charlie T
My car repair crystal ball tells me to take this 2014 Toyota Corolla 6-speed with the 'car battery not charging problem' to www.ktmauto.com in Plymouth, down below the Flying Monkey, to get it fixed CORRECT the first time, and at a price of $100 or less!!!

Wish me some good luck with this! ..... ..... That funny looking shaped building on the right is probably what houses the movie screen inside the Flying Monkey theatre ..... and don't forget that KTM Auto is the home of the $20.95 oil change.