View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 08:51 AM   #5
winni83

1. There is the Winnipesaukee Sportsmen’s Club on Route 109 in Moultonborough. This facility is all outdoors, with shooting sheds. However, it is for members only and there is a waiting list. The Pemigewasset Fish and Game Club in Holderness has an indoor range I think; it is also a membership organization and I do not know if there is a waiting list. There is an indoor range in Belmont on Route 106 that is open to the public. See generally
https://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/hun...bs-ranges.html

2. You may not carry a loaded long gun in or on a vehicle. A loaded handgun may be carried in a vehicle; whether that is wise it up to you. Look into getting a concealed carry permit even though it is not legally required in NH. Other states with reciprocity may require a permit in order for the reciprocity to kick in.

3. There a vast number of storage options ranging from trigger locks to huge safes. I use a soft sided case for transport of long guns and hand guns. With kids around, it may be wise to store ammo and guns separately and appropriately locked or secured. There are hand gun safes that open with a fingerprint if ready access to a loaded or unloaded gun is appropriate.

4. There are electronic sound attenuating ear muffs which enable you to hear what is going on around you and then activate to block the sound of gunfire. There may also be similar ear plugs. I use electronic muffs both for shooting and running loud items like leaf blowers, etc.

5. I have always used glasses specifically designed for shooting.
winni83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links