View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 07:23 AM   #3
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawishiwi View Post
Could you please change the site config to automatically save sent private messages to our sent folders.
It turns out that the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" behavior was changed when vBulletin went from version 3.7 to 3.8. In version 3.7 that box was checked by default. In version 3.8 it was no longer checked and an admin setting was added to do that for new registrations. That would explain why some of your Sent boxes work as expected and some are empty.

I have changed the setting so that new member registrations will have "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" checked by default. However, if you are already registered your setting won't change.

If you are already registered check your user options (User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Options). In the Private Messaging section make sure the box is ticked at "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default". Be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the page after changing the setting.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post: