View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #13
iw8surf

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
That's about 38% off actually which is a good deal for a leftover, and not out of the question depending on the brand. I don't see a whaler being had as a leftover for that large of a discount though.

I usually see 20-25% off MSRP as a starting point with most boats of current model year.

Outdoorsman can believe what he/she wants it doesn't affect the boat I now have owned for 6 years. Different boats have different mark ups. Want a shore ruining wakesurf boat? Buy a left over Malibu as they are arguably one of the most marked up boats on the market and you'd be shocked at how much they can take off. I purchased my boat as the marina was dropping this particular boat brand and picking up another. Rumors at that time where they lost the rights to carry them, or just decided that brand wasn't their cup of tea. Whatever their reason I couldn't care less. I will say I have hated dealing with them for literally everything else except for the sales on two boats I have purchased from them, but hey I still paid what I wanted too
iw8surf is offline   Reply With Quote