View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 01:07 PM   #27
roastbeef

I see "Go Go Dancer" at a "Prime Steak house" and don't try to Decipher in my car ( with my wife and kids). Is this like Bringing your children into Dante's Inferno for a vacation meal. Sort of like someone mentioned "Apples and Oranges" and calling Go Go dancers an outdated term. I don't know about you but the two don't mix. I want the steak house the way it looked in 2016, with the Christmas tree, green garland and candles throughout,"it was warm". It's lost it's flare with the new management.
Going to a steak house in a family resort town with pole dancers is like Sesame Street on "Crack".
Don't disgrace this old place and run it like it should. If I want pole dancers I will go into a bar that says it has them, I am not pulling up to National Lampoons Summer Vacation 5 with my kids in a blind stare as prime rib is served up on the ass of Ms Ginger.
Let's just go to Shaw's for a generator and home depot for a prime filet,,[emoji849][emoji23][emoji23]
Like I said, bring back the family warmth, and stop having a parking lot that you have to question if your even open.
PS- once again the staff is great and way under staffed for the work they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote