View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #41
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-n-Mac
If only it wasn't a Thusday (? 3/25/06 ?). I'm just guessing here, but I'll say it's a fair bet the there'll be plenty-o-parking at the Weirs, all you need is a shuttle bus. Then again, and I'm thinking of mcdude's horseboats here, perhaps you could hire some rock bass to tow some people from the Weirs to your locale. All you'll need is a barge, mebbe even a small rowboat, and some harnesses. I here they (the rock bass union) will work for .... scale ...
Ok Mac....enough of the Kaluha...Today Sunday is the 12th, meaning yesterday (Sat) was the 11th, making next Saturday the 18th (going to the Bruins game with my son that day) and thus two weeks hence would be the 25th, still a Saturday. Of course, your antique 1906 calendar with the picture of the Horseboat might have the 25th as a Thursday. Anyway, give the keys to Mee (not me, but I would be glad to drive you if necessary), tell her the date, and when she tells you to get in the car, get in the car and say "Yes Dear". It will be good practice for you.

(Ok, Mee, we just figured it out...you didn't get Mac back to the home soon enough, did you?)

And Mac, here's a link to a calendar that seems to be pretty accurate as to what day of the week is what date...

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/calendar.php

Tee Hee Tee Hee