View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 08:12 AM   #27
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Chip,

Good points-do you think a forum poll could accomplish the same thing without the bickering? Perhaps we could all be limited to one response? I am not sure what type of controls (automated) can be implemented to ensure only one post per user, etc.
No, I don't think a poll would be sufficient. I would be open to a heavily moderated subforum however. I think that especially in the next 2 years it will be important for peoples voices to be heard.

I dunno, I am tired of the bickering as well. Yes, I know I was involved in some of it. I did try to remove myself from it, but just could not keep my mouth (fingers?) quiet when I saw misinformation being written by some.

My contention is this. I understand that some dislike the topics and content in the speed limit subforum. So if it is that bad, and you don't like to read it, then don't. I realize it sounds kind of brash, but it is what it is. A topic as heavy as this is, is bound to have a certain amount of tension and acrimony. You can either choose to read it, or you can choose to ignore it.