View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #18
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Not being humorous. Completely serious. Taking it right from the first posting. She made the Moultonborough Department sound like a bunch of ass clowns while touting the Tuftonboro department as being a professionally trained emergency squad, (so much so that she is more than happy enough to add in that she is so glad HER island is in Tuftonboro). Which I am certain they are. If I was a Moultonborough Fire Department or EMT person I would feel that this exemplifies how I was seen, now that such a posting, as the first one, is now on a local forum visited by people not from the area. A clown. A clown that "drops" women into chairs, can't run a Jon boat to save their lives, etc...Which is not the case as anyone whom has ever needed the Moultonborough Fire Department would know. Myself being one of them. I am not disrespecting either Department. More so showing what an unfair posting the first one was without all the facts. So things didn't go quite right that night. Is Tuftonboro without it's bad days as well or is Tuftonboro perfect? The webmaster can pull my pictures if he wants.....But maybe the first post which is highly disrespectful and accusatory, of the men and women who protect and serve us to be shown in such a bad light, should be taken down as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lakesrider For This Useful Post: