View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 02:43 PM   #22
panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffk View Post
BTW, I live in Center Harbor so it's an easy Friday evening (takeout night) stop. I had the pulled pork plate with corn bread (delicious) and slaw (OK). Then I got a pulled pork sandwich with potato salad (yum). Yeah, yeah, pulled pork twice. What can I say, I like it and it's not as common up here. It was delicious. Sometime BBQ can be a bit greasy and can challenge my delicate stomach . This was great and easy eating and digesting.

I'll try to get something else next time.

As an aside, our other Friday takeout has recently been a preassembled (all fresh ingredients) pizza from Heaths in Center Harbor (only available Friday). It's a thin crust and you just pop it in the oven. I like the "everything" style but they make them to order if you can wait and they have several varieties ready to go. Pick one (or three) up on the way in and pop it in the oven while you unpack.
We'll have to give it another chance. We did takeout a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday and ordered various items. They shorted us one full meal (we had to go back for it) and the best rating among our group was a C-. Must of caught them too close to closing time. Will try again....only because I trust the collective wisdom of this forum!
panther is offline   Reply With Quote