View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #52
Anchor Management

LIforrelaxin,

I do realize that flat tires happen, that was just one thing out of like 3 things that have happened and trust me we did not make a big deal of it. We replaced the tire and they replaced the bimini bar that they admitted to braking as well as the rip in the cover. We had valet parking which included the inside storage, so we didn't need to cover the boat. It was only when they started storing it outside they they threw the cover on and it ripped because it wasn't put on properly. All that really dosn't matter. We tried to pay for the extra time we were there and we were turned down and they treated us like we didn't belong there. This year we had asked them to look at an engine issue for us and they refused. Ed and his staff had informed us that they will no longer be providing any service for us. I really don't know any business that treats their customers that way. But i guess its a private business so they can do what ever they want. All i can say is that type of treatment is bad for business and word of mouth can go a long way. I am sure just like any other business they have loyal customers, i can only speak for the experience we had with them and it was definitely not a good one. Again, I am sorry i bought a 20,000.00 boat from them.