View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #98
Dogg

What is incredibly pathetic is that people will not let this thread or issue die... Ward is home with his family which is what I thought was the point of the whole thread and bandwagon.

Now we have certain people posting (here and other places) that the governor is weak (using a term that is acceptable) because he didn't provide Ward with a full pardon... I will bet that you don't know what the term of "Criminal Threatening" is... The governor did more than he should have IMO in this case; as he brought up 3 levels of court found or upheld the original conviction, why should he overturn it?

Neither person in this case has a clear background; the only reason why his lawyer would state that he would put Ward on the stand now is because he didn't earlier and lost!

It is incredible to read the BS provided on here and other sites about what was testified to against Ward; "He did run to the end of the porch with the gun." (pg. 149. ln 8) this can happen folks from a person with stitches/staples/surgery etc.. no jumping etc as originally reported. The jury was NOT told to believe that he 'ran' or 'chased' her... That quote is the statement made to the jury to take home... It was 2 years.... You tell me who won the superbowl on spot 2 years ago..

For all the supports; Ward is home, end you battle, you "hero" is home... For all those against, I suggest you move on as there is really nothing more that can or will be done.

Everyone needs to learn that they can disagree and move on...

My suggestion is to close the thread and move on...