View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:02 AM   #63
ApS

Default Last Year, Earth Warmed 0.04 Degrees...

Ten years ago, I wrote here that, "You can't look out your kitchen window at a snowfall that disproves global warming". While that's still true, the rush to politicize something as fickle as 10,000 year-old weather and connect it with AGW has put me in the skeptics' ranks.

Today, we are in the climate transition between Ice Ages—which can be expected to increase CO2. Although geologically "recent", the Last Ice Age moved from Lake Winnipesaukee about 7,000 years before mankind appeared in the Lakes Region, I don't expect that any of us will be here to witness that ultimate return of Earth's icy climate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaugusBayFireFighter View Post
"...Again, not my opinion. Not a news report. Not a political ad. Peer reviewed scientific data..."
Congress is studying how to suppress "Climate WrongThink".

As for the "deniers"—"Mistakes were made":

Quote:
Phil Jones, the director of the East Anglia climate center, suggested to climate scientist Michael Mann of Penn State University that skeptics' research was unwelcome: We "will keep them out somehow -- even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is!"
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB125883405294859215
Al Gore wrongly said that the Arctic would be ice-free by 2013—but that statement, contradicted by increased sea ice— hasn't hindered the creation of the first "Carbon Billionaire" in just six years.

With $2 Billion U.S. Government dollars already spent this year, and the $4 trillion budget proposal released Monday about to be piped into the "Climate Change" debate, it is understandable that climate scientists would prefer that the debate never ends.

Annually, there'll be $4.4 Billion more reasons to "keep the faith".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: