View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 03:18 AM   #15
fatlazyless

Last time I was in the dive/dock store in Laconia, across from McDonald's ..... whose name I cannot recall at this time ..... but it's a dock construction biz with a retail store there ...... anyway..... last time there.....it had some very large foam noodles, about 6"d x 44" ....reg price -49.....reduced price-25....and so's I bought one, that noodle is big enuf to use it like a kayak....and sit atop and paddle it with a paddle!

Living in a 200 up to 2000-dollar world of boats .....as opposed to a 200,000-dollar world of boats.....one can figure out a way to make a working fire boat for a lot less money....that still gets the job done.

What does Center Harbor have for a fire boat ...... it has like a 30-year old 15' Boston Whaler with the steering wheel on the side......overhead red lights high up, a pump, and a Stokes, w/ a 40-hp 2-stroke, or something.

And, the MP-27' boats are all center consoles as opposed to cabins ......and, there's no way those MP boats cost anywhere near $200,000......probably more like $44,995. ?