View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:13 AM   #84
Hillcountry

I switched from Irving for the same reason...auto delivery and they let my tanks almost run out. Not my idea of having confidence that you are guaranteed to be warm when you need it most.
When I bought a limited amount of propane a couple of weeks ago they called because the driver told them I wanted a 50% fill because I had an early December appointment with the new company for a 500 gallon tank install.
Well, the call was to “pitch me” to stay with them and she apologized profusely for the auto delivery shortfalls...she said they would “modify” my delivery schedule so this would ever happen again, blah blah blah, but I stood steadfast and told her I was going with the new company. She then offered her “personal email and number” so that if I wanted to go back to Irving she would handle it personally. I said “thank you” that would be great and if the new company was unsatisfactory in any way, I would contact her. This was 2 weeks ago and no email from her came forth...just like the auto propane delivery.
Time will tell how the new company will be...
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote