View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 04:43 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Kiss Your "Dealer Applications" Goodbye

TILE: KISS YOUR "DEALER APPLICATIONS" GOODBYE (with your Club Membership Card attached)and say goodbye to your Club ONLINE MEMBERSHIP WEB-PAGE!

As of last Saturdays Special Meeting held by nhsa THEY are the only Sheriff in Town!They have total control of dispensing ID Numbers and their PRICE!

Gone are Club issued ID Number.

I cant tell you to talk to your County Director, but he probably has no say in how things go along the "BANKS" of Lake Winnisquam!

First thing tomorrow I am going to see if I can get a list of the DEALERS that Support NHSA and make them aware of what NHSA F&G are going to do to them.

KISS THE FOOT TRAFFIC goodbye ON A SATURDAY GOODBY!

It looks like the Days of leaving Club Application with Club Serialized ID Numbers are Gone and KISS Your ONLINE Membership Web Page Goodby!!!

Anyone now doubt my Claim of RESTRAINT OF TRADE and CREATING A MONOPOLY!

I am having a large GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE:

PER-NUMBERED CLUB CARDS, PER-NUMBERED SWEATSHIRTS with your MSC ID No, Cup Holders and more.

send a pm for a copy of all item we will selling.

We are are losing Two Thirds of our Sources for funding our Club. Our Dealer and Online Web Page ACCOUNTED for over 60% of our Revenue. 630 Member X = $$$$$?

30% = 252 Member Base to Start with for 2018-2019 Season.

As for the comment of a person being a Member of a Club but not NHSA going to the "CLUB POTHOLE" I do not know of anyway, at this time, they can get in to it with out a without Joining a Club. I would say Roger has some twerking to do?

Full Post, You need to read it to see how B$A$D$ it is.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...comment-103127

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 05-21-2018 at 08:19 AM. Reason: SEENILE
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote