View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 02:53 PM   #21
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Interesting take on all of this... Here is something to think about.... I personally would rather see people overly concerned, then just to assume that things are alright when it comes to safety around the water.... Wouldn't you?

If the kids where or weren't in danger is a call that the Camp, the MP and FD have to make and defend.... People saw what they believed could be a dangerous situation, being concerned citizens it was called in, the MP and local FD did there job and responded...

I think ChaseDawg is doing the right thing here in this thread and keeping us all informed.

The good news here is that nothing bad happened..... What if something bad happened, how would people feel? Especially people that realized all they had to do was call the MP, or the Local FD..... A call gets put in because of perceived danger, that is normal, the Authorities decided how critical and how urgent the needs is that is normal.... Sounds to me like everything probably worked as it should....

As I said before, the Marine Patrol, and the local FD, are obligated by law to raise a flag, if they feel there was a negligent act on the Part of the camp....