View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #24
PaugusBayFireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigSauer View Post
Mow your neighbors yard for them, at the time that you feel is most convenient, if you don't like the noise. I honestly can't believe this thread......this is ridiculous. If you want to live in solitude move to a less developed area.
Try living near the Weirs during bike week. Motorcycles everywhere and all those loud exhausts....I never expected to move to Laconia and hear motorcycles on bike week!
Then the fireworks...who would expect all that boom boom noise around July in a state that sells fireworks?..I just never expected fireworks in July! Why don't they light them in the afternoon when people aren't sleeping?
One last complaint, why can't they widen the Weirs channel? I never expected to have to wait in a single file "no wake" line to go through the channel on the summer weekends, especially 4th of July weekend...it's just crazy. A summer party town with all theses motorcycles fireworks and boats...who would have known?

Last edited by PaugusBayFireFighter; 08-30-2013 at 07:35 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PaugusBayFireFighter For This Useful Post: