View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 09:09 AM   #29
chachee52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
You can stream any NHL game online for free.

https://nhl-stream.com/

So click on any game - the top screen is the "HD" broadcast which you have to buy a subscription for. Don't click on that one, click on the bottom one. That one is free and although they say it's not HD it 99% of the time it is. I stream this fill screen on my laptop and output it via HDMI to my TV. Works fantastic and the picture excellent if you have a good computer or laptop to stream from.

It always defaults to the HD top link cause they are trying to sell you a subscription that you don't need.

Streams start in 10 or 15 minutes before game time, you can pick which feed you want, home or away and usually the post game is broadcast as well.

Watched some of Thursday's game on this website on the TV. It was on/off grainy. Not too bad if your just listening and not really watching. Got my friend's cable sign-in and logged into NESN.com and watched the local broadcast and it seemed to buffer a lot. I think that it's because I'm going through the websites and not the apps (Firestick does not have the NESN app).
I might be switching to FUBO sooner than later, hate switching around but did notice FUBO has DIY network which my wife does miss not having, but not bad enough to have done anything about it.
Go B's!!!
chachee52 is offline   Reply With Quote