View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:01 PM   #9
Sue Doe-Nym

Default Sad Sue with bare windows

We have had one runaround after another with window treatment “pros”. It is now amusing. Pro #1 came from Lowe’s, measured every door and window, and weeks later we were invited in to make selections. Okay...we went....the window lady couldn’t read the dimension from the report he sent. Oh....he will come out again...they sent the same guy...he measured, and we still have zip. We’ll try the blind outfit in Bristol. Wonderful! They actually came to the house and brought tons of samples. Nice guy....measured everywhere...showed us his stuff...we chose styles and colors and sent him off after about three hours. ...he promised to send out his quote that night, along with some other info. It’s four days later.....nada! I called this morning and left a message questioning what might have happened. Nada. I think we are going to have naked windows forever. I don’t think we have any peeping toms in the area. Anyhow, frustrating as this is, I have to wonder: WHY would anyone bother to schedule an appointment, go through the motions, then not follow through? Big mystery to us.
Sue Doe-Nym is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sue Doe-Nym For This Useful Post: