View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:32 PM   #82
fatlazyless

So ....... the problem with the heater is due to an electric glitch in the heat level control known as a rotary actuator, that is attached to the dial for adjusting the level of heat. It needs a new rotary actuator and none of their regular suppliers in the Concord area had one, so it was ordered, and I RETURN this Thursday morning to have it installed.

Meanwhile the heat is now working on a temporary fix. As long as I don't turn the heat knob to the left beyond the ten o'clock position, it works fine. Turning it beyond ten o'clock shorts it out.

This 149,000-mile 2005 Honda Element for $3999 is the single #1 greatest used car purchase ever made in the world history of used car purchases since cars were first invented, and even beyond that, going back to the year-1776 and the horse drawn carriage sold by used, fast talk'n, Virginia carriage salesman, George Washington, himself, prior to becoming ye very first president of ye U.S.A. ........ hear-ye, hear-ye, hear-ye!

www.chaseautollc.com in Chichester

This Honda Element is so good that this is the one single Honda car that Soichiro Honda, 1906-1991, would chose to be driving, if he were still alive today because Dr. Honda was a big fan for the 5-speed manual transmission!

Hey ....... here's an undercoat local service you might consider ....... Busky's Auto & Towing in Ashland is a Wool Wax dealer/installer that applies the Wool Wax undercoat spray.

Learn more about Wool Wax ....... or is it Wool-wax? I will probably get this Honda Element treated with the Wool Wax undercoat in May, once the weather warms up? It is a sticky oil product so it maybe penetrates into old rust and helps to slow it down ...... is maybe time to treat that old orange rust bucket ..... before it totally rusts away. ...... ..... eeek ...... no more car ..... is just a pile of rust! .....

Last edited by fatlazyless; 03-10-2021 at 05:09 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote