View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,214 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckntruck View Post
As much as I enjoy the idea of a vindictive law suit, in reality the time and money I’d invest vs. just walking away isn’t worth it.

If I don’t see my boat up here in the next week, I’ll probably pay the lawyers a socially distant visit. I’ve spoken to the president, just feels like lip service. In reality I just want out from Sea Ray. Don’t want a new 270, or 310. I’d love to order a 328ss or chap, but can’t really do that until I know what’s actually happening with the current boat.

When we bought originally it was a split between the large functional space for us + a ton of kids, and the Brand reputation/ warranty. Maybe other will have better luck, hopefully if people are looking at a new Ray- maybe it’s a bit of a heads up if they see this post. Hopefully they at least ask questions before throwing down 6 figures.
It's not about being vindictive, it's about holding the company responsible/getting results. I agree with above on the NH AG and consumer protection bureau as well.

At this point, a check to walk away or new boat would be the only acceptable options. Why not just keep the loaner? What has your dealer done?

I'd have snapped long before this over a rowboat, never mind a six-figure vessel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app