View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 12:30 PM   #63
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
http://www.snopes.com/2016/09/14/pol...t-trump-rally/

Nothing even close to this punching assault incident took place at the Laconia rally.....everyone was very well behaved in Laconia ......but not so in Asheville, North Carolina on Sept 12.......go figure? Includes a 1:21 video of the rally crowd and a 68-year old woman holding a 'Dump Trump' sign and hooked up to a portable oxygen breather tank supposedly getting punched out by a 73-year old man.......is a little chaotic during the assault punch out.

So, all things considered.....Laconia was an incident free Donald Trump rally.......way to go Laconia!

Supposedly, according to the report, she said to him something like; "With Trump, you will soon be talk'n Russian" or something, and he immediately hit her. Apparently, her comment struck a sensitive issue with him, and he smacked her .... and now he has a big legal problem with local justice system. Wonder if the case will be heard by a jury, or by a single judge?
Can you say staged? I mean really complete video of the whole thing as if this was not done purposely to instigate something? I don't care if she is a crippled up old woman...seriously I have to wonder what the hell is the matter with people. If anything somebody that age should know better. Not that I condone what happened but tempting fate is usually rewarded with a Darwin award.