View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 03:59 PM   #27
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJohn View Post
My posts simply countered what Samiam wrote. He was wrong and was spreading misinformation. Such misinformation might lead some not to get the vaccine...choices such as that endanger all of us. That is science, not opinion.

Sure I took a shot at VK. His post reflects on the VK. I stopped going years ago after reading some of the posts. I very much doubt I am the only one who has done that. He surely has every right in the world to say whatever he wants but he also has to understand that when a business does that there can never be a win win for his business.
Bill, I agree with you on the vaccine, and I'm surprised that any informed person would not want it. I spent 4 hours securing my appointment, and it's a huge relief to know that I no longer have to worry about getting sick or infecting my vaccinated parents.

But I think we would all be happier if we keep some words of Pete Buttigieg in mind. When the gay presidential candidate was asked what he thought of Chik-Fil-A, a staunchly anti-gay company, he replied "I am definitely not in favor of their politics...but I kind of am in favor of their chicken."
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: