View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #61
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green's Basin Girl View Post
I think this thread is becoming a CAT-AS-TROPHE!
Good one!!!!

How is the snow? I had my NH roof shoveled today so that is one less worry on that poor simple house. Wish I knew someone in MA who shovels roofs. Getting kind of scary. No cat at this time but when I am able to stop going south (wish I never had to do it again) I am going to get another Siamese.

I have had two. The first one belonged more to the kids as I was just too busy in those days. The second was my soulmate. Where I was, she would be. I had to call her a COG as she was like part cat and part dog. She would retrieve, play hide and seek and go out in a boat..........the latter not always by choice. She actually swam out to me on her own when she was tiny. Got her when she was a day short of four weeks so she thought I was her mother. I would have her swim a few times but she never really liked it after she was a year or so.

Lung cancer at age 18 and been gone for about four years now. It was quite sad at the time but made up my mind that I would get another when I was just in the north. Off am I.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote