View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 05:35 PM   #189
Force5

Default Pier 19 country store facebook post

Today, Pier 19 Country Store posted on Facebook a photo of the seaplane with a caption under it saying: There’s been a rumor going around that our store is trying to set up a seaplane tour business, it is true! Then within 30 mins later she takes down the post and now says: How exciting it is to be able to have a seaplane drop in for a day. We welcome seaplanes here! I took a screen shot of the original posting.
All you naysayers please watch the video of the meeting with the town selectmen. As a previous abutter I can tell you she has no respect for her neighbors and has had issues with the DES for doing things she was not supposed to. Clearing natural vegetation in the wetland, increasing the size of the platform hanging over the lake and adding a too large propane tank in the wetlands. She was not supposed to increase the footage of her house and now has a permit to build a garage! There was discrepancy of two wetland delineations. Funny how the first delineation didn’t get her what she wanted and then had another one done. I don’t know how the state approved her garage. You can go to the DES query and see for yourself. Just put in her name and read the permits. If the condo association is having a war with her, I feel their pain. Can you trust her? NO!
Force5 is offline   Reply With Quote