View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #55
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boater View Post
Do you realize that the Marine Patrol reads this forum? You've showed them pictures of your boat and made it clear that you intend to come here (from NY?) and intentionally disregard the law.

I've said before that I don't expect the SL to be strictly enforced. It's one thing to open it up a little when no one is around but you've thrown down the gauntlet and challenged them to stop you. If I were a MP officer I know I'd be watching for you.
Well, I didn't get pulled over this year............ Unfortunately the reason was I wasn't out there as much as initally planned. I got to use her for 12 hours on lake... I tested her out (read into that as you will) and I got to live my dream of driving her into the Weirs Channel then over to the Naswa.....

This was short lived however because the 3rd weekend of June when I was prepping her for Virginia I suddenly had some power loss issues with oil coming out the intake of the supercharger.. Needless to say I wasn't happy.

After much diagnosis, she needs a rebuild. So instead of racing her in Virginia I got to be a passenger.

Towing her down to VA this October for a complete rebuild and hopefully a new paint job.. She will be ready to rock next season.. So back to dreaming again!!
Attached Images

Last edited by OCDACTIVE; 08-05-2009 at 04:43 PM.