View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 07:49 PM   #17
fatlazyless

Default .... is it the April 11, 2020 unknown who returns to my address, this week?

Ok ........ so ........ it happen again today, Monday March 22 down at my little place on Cattle Landing ...... about 6:45-pm I had been raking the old leaves down close to the waterfront, and so I go up about 225', the length of this .23-acre lot to the road area to get another empty large trash can for filling with the leaves.

And ...... lo & behold ...... this 100-lb 3' high miniature spruce tree in a large green fiberglass plant pot has been rolled over, again, just like on sometime Friday night.

So, since last Friday night that makes twice this 100-lb plant pot gets rolled over on its side with little to no damage. Plus, two wood supports on my utiity trailer got smashed on Friday as well. It appears the unknown vandal used a 48" 2x4" support from the trailer winter tarp set-up to smash these two wood pieces because it has a dent and a paint splotch of gray paint that got transferred to it from the gray trailer during the smash.

So, what do you think, with this second miniature Spruce plant 100-lb roll-over do I stop into the Meredith P.D. tomorrow and make a report, or what?

I was there back on April 11, 2020 ...... at the Meredith P.D. ...... for a police report on the ...... "...... scary notice in my mail box" from the Covid-19 Discussions & Information, down below ...... and that was a very positive experience with the Meredith Police officer at the station ..... something I had not done probably since 1979.

Anyway ...... who knows ...... but maybe the unknown author of the scary note from April 11, 2020 and this unknown vindictive vandal, this week, are the same person who simply does not want me to be there, at 98 Cattle Landing Rd, or something?