View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Belmont Resident

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Goose View Post
As we all know we have limited places to go around the lake, especially on our northern side. I like Garwoods but the last two times we went in for just a cocktail I couldn't believe the prices. We had two beers. A bottle of Miller Lite and a draft. Which came to a total of $11. I looked at the prices on the menu which seem very high as well. Guess we won't be going in anymore. Just not worth it to pay that kind of money.

What does everyone else think?

LG
$11 for two beers $5.50 each is very expensive considering their cost for it. That is more in line with a single shot top shelf drink.
You think that is bad have you noticed how much gas has gone up in the last 2 weeks. Last time I filled up it was 3.25 this week it was $3.63 in Concord and even though I was on reserve and running on fumes I elected to try for and make it to Sam's Club where it was still $3.50 for 87.
In this economy we almost never go out to eat anymore just because it isn't worth spending the extra money. I'd rather spend it on gas for my sleds or bank it.