Thread: Ames Farm
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 10:21 AM   #9
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Ames Farm

I would definetly go back. I loved the whole atmosphere thing. I only hope that someone involved with Ames Farm reads these threads and possibly tries to correct some issues they're having. I'm not sure my family would be excited about going back but I'm the boat driver so they may not have a choice. It's a real nice setting. They just need to get a bit more creative with their food. I personally like some spices. I like what 'm eating to taste more than a bland potatoe. Anyone can cut a potatoe up into small squares and throw them into a pan and fry them. Creativeness is what I like although I'm sure there are those who are reading this and saying that they do not agree with me and my likes. Ames Farm seems like such a treasured spot and rich with history. It appears it's one of the last places like this. These owners could sell off, convert to condo's and go retire. Instead it appears that the family is trying to stick to the families long history and not CASH IN!! I guess I just wished their food was bit better. Good Luck !!
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote