View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 11:40 PM   #23
Cheffy

Default compliance

Samiam, perhaps I just haven't had to deal with it for some time now, and thats why I remain the optimist lol. I did however face fines at a previous work place, in the $13,000.00 range (this is about 9 yrs ago), part of the infractions were prior to me being manager, and a few after I became manager....but the few little systems I had put in place to identify time issues and resolve them, bought me a freebie. Perhaps the inspector had just had a good day and wanted to show some mercy lol? who knows. But I wish everyone well in this department, it is unfortunate if the state takes a position of enforcement that is unreasonable. It really is unreasonable when you compare it to the court blotter in the citizen, "so and so was sentanced to 5 years in jail, with all but 30 days suspended, and recieved a $2500.00 fine with all but $200 suspended....." Makes me sick, and these people are the ones actually COMMITTING crimes!

Before you know it, there will be snow on the ground again....so if nothing sparks my interest in posting, I wish you all a great a prosperous summer, and happy eating to all of you that are generous enough to to support our various establishments!