View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 07:18 PM   #52
kawishiwi

Default Both of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Hmm so explain this:

Genesis 9:2-3

2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

However let's not be lost on the fact that God over the course of time required animal sacrifices throughout both the old and new testament. Funny GOD would require man to break his own commandments. I mean where did all that blood come from during the Passover?

Now let's fast forward, for anyone who claims to be Christian would certainly look to Jesus for inspiration. Yes Jesus the fisherman who regularly fished with his disciples. In fact at the sermon on the mount Jesus fed the entire crowd with bread and FISH. How dare he! You really suggesting Jesus is a murderer? REALLY?!?

Finally - Thou Shalt not MURDER which is the accurate translation of the actual commandment was clarified by Jesus in distinguishing that man was created in GOD's image, animals were NOT. Non justified killing of another human is murder thus a sin in violation of that commandment.

You want to be a vegetarian that's fine but don't sit there and inaccurately pontificate about what the bible says which you clearly have zero understanding of considering in the world according to you Jesus is a murderer.

Dan- great news on the success of the salmon raising in Nashua and the increase in stocking numbers. Looking forward to the results in a few years! Reading stuff like this needs to get out because this is a direct return on the fees paid for licenses many may not be aware of. In fact this should be featured in some fashion on North Woods Law.
Please Dhamma & MAXUM,
Take your arguments about whose imaginary friend is the best to some other place.