View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:01 PM   #35
Not to Worry

Default My side? Which side is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
And what is it you didn't understand about my post when I said..."and I don't care what side is trying to push their agenda through, the bill should only include Covid19 relief efforts for US citizens...why is that so wrong??"

Do you really believe only the republicans are adding the "pork" to this bill?...Do you really believe "your side" has clean hands in all this?? Your not that gullible are you??

Let me ask you this...do you or do you not believe that this bill should only include Covid19 relief efforts for US citizens and nothing else?... yes or no?

Dan
First which side am I on? I think we all know politicians are whores and do what they need to do to stay in office.. Having said that I believe they are doing the best they can in an impossible situation. To get a bill passed and to get it quickly passed had to mean both sides made concessions. I do not believe that there is any way to just isolate the USA so we are bound to look at al manners of aid that can directly and indirectly help us. I personally do not believe Trump is doing a great job...you may disagree or agree...it does not matter. I think what matters is some civility to each other as we all try to get through this. No?