View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 12:07 PM   #31
ishoot308

Thanked 4,936 Times in 1,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not to Worry View Post
So, I did a quick google search and found something from FOX...who I sure many of the thanks come from loyal viewers. Here is what I found. BTW if you watched Trump he on TV endorsed supporting the Kennedy Center.

"[T]o put it bluntly, the United States will not be safe from this pandemic until the world is safe from this pandemic—without widespread access to a vaccine or countermeasures, cases rebound quickly when quarantines are lifted as has been shown in Singapore and Hong Kong this week," read a letter the CGD sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., last week.

The funding for these three international organizations was not an 11th-hour addition; it was included in the original Republican version of the coronavirus bill."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cor...al-development
And what is it you didn't understand about my post when I said..."and I don't care what side is trying to push their agenda through, the bill should only include Covid19 relief efforts for US citizens...why is that so wrong??"

Do you really believe only the republicans are adding the "pork" to this bill?...Do you really believe "your side" has clean hands in all this?? Your not that gullible are you??

Let me ask you this...do you or do you not believe that this bill should only include Covid19 relief efforts for US citizens and nothing else?... yes or no?

Dan