View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 10:28 PM   #10
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
Sorry you read something into my post that was not there, I never said COVID infected, I said infected.

I have read reports were workers in foreign plants making masks that were intended to be sold to the US, were identified as having various communicable diseases. Some shipments have been caught and destroyed, but given the volume being shipped and the all the places making them, it is not possible to stop them all.

Will the viruses/bacteria survive from the plant to the US to the end user, no clue, but its not worth the chance.

Overall my bigger concern is the unregulated materials and chemicals they can be made from and exposed to.

Most people dont realize how many items shipped from overseas are treated to prevent bugs and rats from eating them, and we then use/wear/bandage ourselves with things coated in chemicals not intended to be in contact with humans.

Least we not forget it was China that was well documented for putting plastic powder in baby formula that killed countless thousands of their own infants!

Then there was dissolved newspaper/cardboard dissolved with acid to make inexpensive filler for pork buns sold to tourists. People quickly forgot about that one because one TV reporter made a fake video of it because it was easier than catching people in the act. So we somehow forgot it was a real thing being practiced widely. Funny how one falsified event can help cover up a huge scandal.

Point being, A - no exaggeration by me, an accidental over read by you, and B - beware any foreign products and especially from 3rd world countries and countries where we are not on the best terms with.

And not to derail this subject, but take a moment to look up the total BS going on with "virgin" olive oil. Again, beware what you think you are being sold,,, AND DONT buy or use masks from china or other 3rd world counties and be careful of even the ones that say made in America, you may end up worse off than not using a mask at all.
Come on, how else is one to interpret “packed by infected workers” to mean in a thread discussing protecting against COVID.

If you want rephrase it to other diseases fine. But don’t be so surprise I interpreted it as I did. You seem to be very detailed oriented and left that minor ambiguity out.