View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 10:12 AM   #352
Epic Seaplane Adventures

Wow! Thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea that this discussion happened at the end.

Again, I feel as though people keep pounding the mantra of a "commercial operation" on the warf. I do not know how many times I need to say this... I'm not requesting a dedicated space at the warf! I said that at about minute 10 of the video, but then it was brought up again at the end and still people are insisting on discussing this. All I have to keep saying is that people are misinformed. It is wrong to say that I am requesting a space to operate from.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN PICKING UP AND DROPPING OFF. Just like the commercial barges. I only ask for equal access.

As far as the public demo I feel the Chairman was very direct and told the author of the email directly to his face, "...to grow up.". I thought that was harsher than I put it at the beginning but it was certainly appropriate. THE REASON THE DEMO WAS CANCELLED WAS THE POLICE CHIEF AND I DECIDED THAT THE THREATS WERE CREDIBLE. The comments that in 100 years there hasn't been commercial operations at the pier are completely false. Barges have been going there forever. Please let me know if what I am saying is false.

As far as the selectman speaking about a need for a public demo, it seems as though we need to get our story straight. They say the Fire Chief and Police Chief want the demo, but when I asked the Fire Chief and Police Chief if they want one they told me no that it wasn't necessary. So someone needs to get aligned. Perhaps the selectmen just want a demo but that is not what they said. THERE IS NO ONE HIDING ANYTHING.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Epic Seaplane Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic Seaplane Adventures For This Useful Post: