View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #78
Pricestavern

Default Misleading Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Owen View Post
this is the from the planning board meeting. seth kassels director of the camp acknowledged a staging of kids waiting and stated 300. there are also 117 employees too. winnie shores has the nuisance as it is now and complains. the camp themselves characterized the rifle range and a nuisance.

Pricestavern,
I assume you are a land owner. Seth Kassels stated that all 300 kids could be there not me, and we know they absolutely way over book this number. Yet if SETH dramatized this just to aggravate me and he's off 50 by percent or even 75 percent there is absolutely staging and kids lined up. So do you think even 25 percent of Seth's state kids (which is 75 kids) is reasonable next to your low density zoned house?? Hell even 30?????

THE ZONING IS LOW DENSITY RESIDENTIAL just put your own family home in this situation please and thank you
Randy - You are completely misconstruing the numbers. There are 300 kids in the camp (ie the Property). Again, the number of kids likely to be at the air rifle range is about 12-20 max. Your calculation of 'even 75%' is misleading. The number is 10-20 kids, with the likelihood that it will be at the lower range based on previous use at the existing rifle range.

Additionally, the existing rifle range is not open all day long. There are set times when a camper can be there.

Last edited by Pricestavern; 02-17-2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to Pricestavern For This Useful Post: