View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #94
sportsmaniac38

Smile

Well let me first say Good luck in getting this company off the ground ( yes the pun was intended haha)

I always thought I would Skydive for the first time down in sebastian Florida. From what I have heard it is one of the best in the country to go to. If this opens up in Gilford I might have to switch and do it up there. I bet the view would be way better.

I am not a pilot but hopefully one day will be one. (need to save up the $$$) From what I understand the airport down in Sebastian is not a very busy airport, However, it is very close (5 miles) from Vero beach Airport which is a very busy airport. It is wear Piper is headquartered and they do a lot of flights for testing thier planes. If Sebastian can handle doing the jumps and landing right on the field I dont see why Laconia would not have a problem. I sat outside watching the parachuters land while in the backround a plane was landing at the same time. Did not seem to cause any issues what so ever.

I am going to believe what the Noonans are saying. They have given plenty of info to back up there claims. It seems to me that if there are airports that 3x busier then laconia then I don't see an issue in landing at the airport. Plus if you were to look at a planes pattern for when they are landing they never go over the airport.

I wish the Noonans all the luck and I got to say they have been more then accommodating in giving us information. I dont think have they have gotten enough credit. They have gone well above what was exspected if you ask me.

I look forward to meeting you when your business starts this summer.
sportsmaniac38 is offline   Reply With Quote