View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:18 AM   #28
Yankee

Steve,

You just have to take a page or two out of the anti speed limit crowd play book.

Perhaps a letter to others who are alligned with your opinion like this to start things off:

Well I am one of many who is just plain scared of these rental boats and the bonzai buckaroos who pilot them. I kayak 9000 hours per year and every year these buckaroos get more bold! It’s a hostile environment out there, and someone will get killed or injured. It’s probably happened many times already. Clearly they need to be eliminated from the lake, as families will not vacation here anymore for fear of these Boat Rental Buckaroos. Tourism will suffer, and our property values will drop. We cannot allow that to happen!!

One cannot help but think of the children at the summer camps! Think of the HORROR that these kids have to endure. The camp directors that I know have told me that they will not even let the campers go near the water for fear of their safety. Clearly, something must be done to bring back the safer, family orientated environment to the lake we used to enjoy.

I will be contacting my state rep today and requesting what frightened boaters and land owners such as my self need to do to get a law passed to make us feel better. Banzai Buckaroos your days on this lake are numbered! Is anyone interested in organizing a political action committee to promote our agenda? Using our combined resources and political savvy will use deceit and fear to force our will over all naysayers!

We can call it Winni Families Against Rental boats Terrorizing Elitist Residents Safety

All interested parties please contact me.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of Obamunism should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest the Republic become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

. . .Evidently nothing.

(Cicero, 55 BC augmented by me, 2010 AD)