View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:29 AM   #21
ApS

Question Impaired Presidents Get Winnipesaukee's Votes...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
Psst: I am taking my wife for a nice dinner and staying the night at an Inn in Durham, NH tonight for New Year's eve. We'll even have several drinks. Ohhhhh the HORRORS!!!!!!!!!
No "horrors" at all—congratulations—in fact!

Just as Erica did—amply —you have met the prime prerequisite to become President of a "safe-boaters" club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
Everyone is outraged when they hear of yet another boating accident caused by an impaired driver. It happens all year, every year, particularly at night...Many of us brought up the drinking in both infamous Winni accidents, many times. Most everytime we brought up BUI as a major problem, WINNFAB supporters and member[s] alike told us about speeding and the speed limit bill. Even as the speeds of the boats in question were brought to light, they yelled all the more for a speed limit.
1) When were any of those fatal-crash-boats NOT oversized?

2) When were any of those fatal-crash-speeds NOT excessive?

3) On at least the five fatal occasions I can recall on Lake Winnipesaukee, each was going too fast and each was oversized.

4) So because of various meanderings far away from "safe boaters", my weighty question remains neglected and unanswered:

Quote:
How did Erica ever become President of a New Hampshire "safe-boaters" club?
Hundreds of members reading this forum, and nobody knows???