View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
jmen24

BR, good luck going back to Toyota. I have a 2009 Tacoma that I bought new and I am appauled with the quality of this vehicle. The only good thing is that it has 13 cupholders , I can only imagine what the design engineers where thinking.

6 months left on the lease and I am shopping for my next vehicle now and if I find it, this load is gone.

The list of issues it has had is far to long to list, but the transmissions are a bomb waiting to go off. A good friends mother is a Master Transmission Service Tech for Toyota out of NC and is flown all over the country with a team to repair new inventory Toyota's prior to sale and to train existing techs on prior sales vehicles that are anticipated to come in.

Also, look at the rear gear numbers and you will see why they are getting the MPG that they are. If you don't tow then you would be fine, but with what you have posted prior, you will not like what you read.

Broadhopper, you have the absolute worst luck with Police Officers, than any person I have had the pleasure of meeting.