View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
LovelyToSeeYou

Default Wow a board where one can say something like

The last two or three times at the Woodshed were marginal. Hey. I agree. I love the Bob House but am accused of being part of some agenda to promote it when all I am saying is that it is near to me and has good food and reasonable prices. I do not wish to spend a lot of money for food at places like the Woodshed especially when the last two experiences were not good ones. However, I do not have any connection to any restaurant and hope that all hard working folks do well in any business in this economy or any economy. People do not listen as they want things to stay the same. That does not happen. Would that I was in my thirties and forties again and the Wooshed had twin lobsters that two could share and each have a salad and I think a potato. It as a long time ago and only during the week but that was a real treat. Lobsters were so cheap and so abundant this summer but the restaurants did not take advantage of that to offer to patrons. I do not know why. They were almost giving lobsters away in super markets some of the time. Things do change and we all change as well. My kids are grown and flown the nest and new freinds have appeared so we do new things. All the best to us. Thanks for the support.
LovelyToSeeYou is offline   Reply With Quote