Thread: Lavinia's
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 08:50 PM   #130
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by welowin View Post
I never post on forums like these but had to join and post after my experience at Lavinia’s.

I traveled to the lakes region over the Valentine’s weekend from Pennsylvania. Fortunately, I was able to eat at the new Lavinia’s on Valentine’s Day. Wow! It was a perfect experience. The building is lovely and sophisticated. The staff is friendly. Most importantly, the food was delicious and unforgettable. My husband and I ordered the pork belly side- tender and amazingly addictive. The house salad was perfectly balanced and dressed lightly. The filet main course and chicken confit were delicious and filling. The portions were large and reasonably priced. We ordered drinks and dessert, too. The cheesecake was light and smooth. The crème brule was sinful. Honestly, this was the best meal I have had in a restaurant in years and we eat out at least two times a week. It was so good we went back for Saturday night. We ordered the burger. It was the best burger I have EVER eaten. The meat was juicy and flavorful. The chef knows what he is doing! The best part is that the food is locally sourced and made in house. You can definitely taste it. We cannot wait to visit the area again- solely to visit Lavinia’s!
I'm not the brightest bulb on this forum, but HOLY MOLY MAN!!!

There is no way a restaurant can get this much praise...Impossible!!

Below are the accolades that Lavinia’s got from a first time customer...and they can't wait to come back to NH just to eat at the restaurant again.

1. Wow!
2. perfect experience
3. building is lovely and sophisticated
4. staff is friendly
5. food was delicious and unforgettable
6. tender and amazingly addictive
7. salad was perfectly balanced and dressed lightly
8. delicious and filling
9. portions were large and reasonably priced
10. cheesecake was light and smooth
11. crème brule was sinful
12 .Honestly, this was the best meal I have had in a restaurant in years
13. so good we went back for Saturday night
14. best burger I have EVER eaten
15. meat was juicy and flavorful
16. chef knows what he is doing
17. best part is that the food is locally sourced and made in house. You can definitely taste it
18. We cannot wait to visit the area again- solely to visit Lavinia’s