View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #81
Pineedles

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
Only behind closed doors my friend....only behind closed doors.... By the way, one of these Monday mornings, I should pick you up at your dock for a day of fishing.
OMG, It would be most appreciated my friend! My son has been bitten by the bass disease after I told him about the "reef" that exists off our dock that you told me about. He suspected such, and has since pulled multiple bass as well as a very cantankerous pickeral from this "line" that you drew for me. The "slugos?" you gave me that day have worked everywhere. CT River, Winnie, you name it. Thank you again! J's preffered lure is mostly now topwater lures but he has introduced me to salty crayfish.

We will be up there the first week of September, J and I, and would love to hook up with you. He wants to rent a pontoon for the week and I am in agreement that this would be the best way to access the weedy areas that produce. I was real disspointed to hear about Conway's closing. It's nice when your son appreciates fin and fur as a pasttime.