View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 05:04 PM   #81
Cal Coon

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Here's that same paragraph with my "bold".

If you change the 101 to 100, and the 29 to 30, you'll have the fraud that the acting deputy director proved with DNA testing at his interview.

The rest is "Buzzfeed".

As for a shortage of seasonal workers in the Lakes Region—or California's theme parks—consider February's count crossing the southern border.

February's apprehended count was greater than 76,000. Extrapolating for the year 2019, that'll be nearly a million new workers this year.

The US workforce is 160 million people...BUT...US addictions are killing previously-eligible workers at the rate of 11 per minute, while the increasing rate of undocumented should be filling the gap for seasonal, low-wage, workers.

Shouldn't it follow, logically, that unless the new workers start selling deadly opioids, shouldn't there be an adequate number of workers in the Lakes Region?
It's going to take them a while to get here. NH is a long way from the border, and I heard that George Soros only pays for their transportation to our Southern border. After that, their on their own, or ICE will give them a ride as long as it's not to far, and I'm pretty sure NH is out of ICE's range...
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote