View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:21 PM   #32
Coolbreeze

I think the selection were facing a person who was clearly testing the system. There was a clear history of no love between the selection and this guy. It was if they were ready to trap this guy, the closest selection to the door went for help before the guy really started his talk. The guy wasn't even yelling in a tantrum. He was level headed the entire time. A simple resolution would be to have just give him his 5 minutes and go after him after reviewing the video with a attorney. Their actions regardless of the person being a nuisance to them or a true American expressing his right to speak should not have been stopped based on what I heard. The Police chief could have caused an explosive situation with someone who could have been violent. There was no need for his involvement. Cell phone calling for assistance???? How about a radio. Did he even have any protection if this guy turned out to have a weapon????? This is the stuff stuff where you see people go postal. I am sad for the people of Alton. I did not hear anything offensive from him; I hear similar remarks about our current federal leaders and see nobody being arrested for it. What is different here than everywhere else.