View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 09:53 PM   #32
SailinAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Where did I ever say in any of my posts I’m trying to convince anybody of anything. Believe what you want to believe through your research and I will believe what I want to believe through my research.

It’s not my job to convince you of anything. I don’t force my opinions and observations and conclusions on anybody unlike you trying to force your opinion down my throat. In my opinion you are quite the arrogant know it all type of person I try to avoid
You're trying to convince us that you have a right to your personal opinions. That sure sounds valid on the surface. The reality is that opinions determine behavior, and behavior impacts other people, and no, you don't have a right to impose your behaviors on others. I don't care what your opinions are. I do care what your behaviors are. I also care if you spread false information that makes other people do dangerous things that put others at risk.

What is this "research" you speak of that you do? Where are you doing your scientific research? Are you doing ANY scientific research, or are you only listening to radical rightwing radio that rejects science? (Until the commentators get Covid and apologize for their lies just before they die.)

The above-linked article by Neil deGrasse Tyson is basically saying that objective truth exists outside your opinions. When it comes to a deadly disease, what we want is objective scientific facts so we know what behaviors to adopt to stop the disease. Tyson is one of the most respected scientists in the world. You should listen to what he has to say about the importance of science; it could save our skins right now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SailinAway For This Useful Post: