View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 09:49 PM   #291
ApS

Default Instead of Newspapers, Lots of People Use Facebook...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
Business isn't allying with government... Business is allying with their actual customers... you know... the people that pay the bills. We call that CAPITALISM.

And the Tuskegee Airmen were denied a cure for a disease...

But if you are claiming that ''Operation Warp Speed'' was *******... then call it what you must.
I'm trying hard to keep my responses understandable without using actual trigger words, such as what appears in your last sentence. Suggesting that be edited-out.

My cardiologist, now retired, has been active in advocacy of effective and cheap Ivermectin. (As previously noted, I'm into Big Pharma, which has no interest in such a penniless cure).

Now, suppose Dr. Boros had been "flagged" at his Facebook page--or worse--put on suspension.

BTW: Some Governors have forbidden the use of the penniless treatment using Ivermectin. Sound right to you?

Y'know he'd be joining a U.S. Senator on Facebook suspension, so we can't glean anything from his experience as an MD--caught up in a pandemic. Recently, he was extremely critical of Dr. Fauci at a Senate hearing, so now he's in the Facebook penalty box. Sound right to you?

Now, for "Operation Warp Speed", the treatments were already long-stored for use. It was merely opening the door to "emergency" distribution that remained.

Are the animal trials finished?

Last edited by ApS; 08-12-2021 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Entered ******* in place of trigger word...