View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 11:20 AM   #56
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Respectfully - let's not overstate what I've said, or NOT said.

I'm not trying to insulting anyone, I just call them party barges cause that's what they were called when they first came out. I apologize profusely if "party barge" is now considered a derogatory label.

I don't have a problem with them, never said I did, in fact the ones hitting the market these days are very nicely appointed and arguably a pretty sweet floating living room. Still think the exterior lighting is cheesy, which I might add shows zero bias one way or another towards them just one particular option some come with now. You really need to lighten up a bit (no pun intended, and please enjoy responsibly)

Finally I just happened to mention the use of exterior lights at the fireworks just as an anecdotal observation considering there were a number of MP there doing their usual thing and figured that if in fact this was illegal they didn't seem terribly concerned about addressing it. I figured this observation might add to the conversation is all. I never said or saw or even suggested any of these folks were being rude, obnoxious, unsafe in any way.

I have seen bad captains behind the helm of just about every boat type there is out there. It's not the boat that's the problem it's the meatheads at the controls.
Can’t argue with your last sentence! For sure, lots of meatheads out there!
Oh, and I won’t “lighten up” either...except when anchored of course!
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote